AVI-EMERGE AQUA TRAINER
For the aqua exercise enthusiast looking for a custom fit and high performance. It features a quick-drying upper with hook and loop straps, anti-slip rubber sole, and drainage ports in addition to our Cantilever® system for cushioning and stability.
NOTE: This model has been discontinued
*Get Free Shipping On Your Purchase.
The state-of-the-art in high-performance aquatics footwear.
- Hook and loop lacing straps for fast adjustments and a personalized fit that remains secure throughout your water activity
- Anti-wicking mesh/neoprene upper with ports for superb water flow and breathability that reduces drying time
- Specially formulated, anti-slip rubber and tread pattern sole with water drainage channels on midsole allows water to escape freely
- Molded EVA midsole with Cantilever for cushioning and stability during your workout
- Specially designed molded EVA sockliner with strategically placed perforations for quick dry water drainage, The footbed pattern surface reduces movement and enhances the fit
- Sizes: 6-11 (Women`s)
- Width: M(C)/W(D)
good for class
Posted by Helene on May 31st 2017
This is my third pair of the same model shoe. I do my Aquacise class from the deck of the pool and I guess it is harder on my shoes. I wish that the straps would have more life than they do. They end up not gripping and start flopping around. Not very neat looking after a while. Some other shoes that I tried don't have the grip on wet tiles. So inspite of the look of them I know I won't be slipping on wet tile so I keep going back to these.